This site is presenting my open-source projects for both the Web and the Terminal. Enjoy!
An open-source keyboard for Android. Currently in alpha stage.
- Support for latin keyboard layouts, e.g. QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, etc.
- Emoji / Emoticon / Kaomoji input
- Subtypes (language / layout pairs)
- Theme selection through presets or fully customizable
- One-handed mode, key press sound / vibration, ...
Play TicTacToe against the Computer or your friend!
Merge the numbers and reach the 2048 tile!
A nice HTML page with a countdown to the new year.
A rendering engine for simple games in the browser.
A tool for simulating wiringPi projects written for the Raspberry Pi on Windows and GNU/Linux.
- Allows you to build and run programs written with the wringPi library
- Supports most of the original library functions (including interrupts)
- Works on GNU/Linux and Windows
A simple tool which outputs a file byte by byte in hexadecimal representation.
Mastermind on Console
Play MasterMind in console / terminal.